
Winter has officially arrived...in the mountains anyway. 4 days ago there was absolutely no snow on the mountains, we got about 5 feet or more in some places on Wednesday. This is just West of Snowbird/Alta were they just opened up the ski runs yesterday. It was nice to get out this soon since it's still relatively warm. Zach and I went up towards Red Pine Lake which ended up being a little over 6 miles total. This picture is at around 9,500 feet elevation - I'm not sure where we started at but it was uphill the entire way! I'm hoping I'll be able to get out as much as last year with this new job I have.
3 comments:
It's beautiful! Enjoy the snow; wish we could be there. Now don't go losing any other mementoes out in that wilderness. Keep rings at home.
I can't believe you have all that snow already...we were just snorkeling in the Bahamas this weekend!! We're ready for a visit!
Where is your helmet? You and I both know that you and cliffs don't go together!!
Post a Comment