
Here's some pictures I took today after the big storm came through this morning. There was about a foot or more snow that feel in just about 6 hours. Roxie and I were the first two to be

on the trail - I had to keep knocking snow off the tree branches that were drapped over the trail to be able to make it through. Roxie was happy to be in the snow again. She just runs back and forth, up and down the trail in front of me until she can't breath. Hopefully the snow will continue and we'll have another good Winter season for snowshoeing and skiing. I got a pretty good picture looking across a valley at snowbasin while I was out there. We haven't been skiing yet this year since we decided not to get season passes, but hopefully we'll be up there soon.
1 comment:
I love the snow!!! I can't believe how much we got.
Post a Comment