We're finally moved and all settled in! This is our new house on base. It's older than the townhouse we were in, but we both like this a lot more. It has 4 bedrooms and really nice covered porch and patio in the back yard and plenty of trees to keep us shaded in the summer. It doesn't have air conditioning, but we almost froze the first night we were in it...those swamp coolers really keep it cold. All of our neighbors seem really nice and most of them have younger kids, so I guess Mel can make lots of extra money babysitting:) We'll see what she thinks about it first though! I'll give you our new address, but we will be getting a new home phone too (I'll let you know when we get it). Our address is: 4060B Hancock Circle, Hill Air Force Base, UT 84056. We've plenty of rooms and beds now, so come on out whenever you want to...Saturday, August 11, 2007
We Moved...
We're finally moved and all settled in! This is our new house on base. It's older than the townhouse we were in, but we both like this a lot more. It has 4 bedrooms and really nice covered porch and patio in the back yard and plenty of trees to keep us shaded in the summer. It doesn't have air conditioning, but we almost froze the first night we were in it...those swamp coolers really keep it cold. All of our neighbors seem really nice and most of them have younger kids, so I guess Mel can make lots of extra money babysitting:) We'll see what she thinks about it first though! I'll give you our new address, but we will be getting a new home phone too (I'll let you know when we get it). Our address is: 4060B Hancock Circle, Hill Air Force Base, UT 84056. We've plenty of rooms and beds now, so come on out whenever you want to...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey guys!! I enjoyed going to your blog site. It sounds like you are having fun and staying busy. Yeah that you both love your new house. It sounds big, which is a great bonus for all those babies you will be babysitting. Now you can take a big sigh of relief that moving is over. Maybe you can stay in this place a while.....maybe?? Talk to you soon. --Dustin and Gina
Your new house is cute!! Can't wait for the next ski trip to see it in person!
Post a Comment