Lat weekend we went on a fishing/camping trip with our friends Zach, Dane and Laura. We all went out to echo resovior, which is about half-way between us and park city, on the East side of the mountains. Mel pretty much spent the entire time on her beach chair bundled up and asleep. We didn't know it then, but she had streap throat and was running a 103 temperature! But she is feeling much better now and says she had fun camping on the lake shore...I'm not so sure I believe her. But while Mel slept the night away; Laura, Dane, Zach and I fished and fished. We were mainly catching yellow perch but Zach ended up catching a rainbow trout and I caught this ugly carp in the picture. But otherwise, it was non-stop perch until about 1130 when we went to bed. It was a fun trip, and I think the next one is already in the planning stage - hopefully Mel can enjoy the next one a little more!Saturday, August 11, 2007
Fishing and Camping at Echo
Lat weekend we went on a fishing/camping trip with our friends Zach, Dane and Laura. We all went out to echo resovior, which is about half-way between us and park city, on the East side of the mountains. Mel pretty much spent the entire time on her beach chair bundled up and asleep. We didn't know it then, but she had streap throat and was running a 103 temperature! But she is feeling much better now and says she had fun camping on the lake shore...I'm not so sure I believe her. But while Mel slept the night away; Laura, Dane, Zach and I fished and fished. We were mainly catching yellow perch but Zach ended up catching a rainbow trout and I caught this ugly carp in the picture. But otherwise, it was non-stop perch until about 1130 when we went to bed. It was a fun trip, and I think the next one is already in the planning stage - hopefully Mel can enjoy the next one a little more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment