Also, today we were blessed with a new family member. Her name is Polly! She is a two pounder that is full of energy. Our neighbor's weren't able to take care of her anymore and offered her to us. And of course I took her in a heartbeat, it was Joe I had to convince. After he thought about it and told me everything I had to do with her while he was gone; he said, "yes and Happy Anniversary!" I am glad now Joe has his big dog and I have my little bitty dog. Her and Roxie chase each other around the house. Roxie tries to pounce on her, so I am a little afraid for her life. A 2 pound Polly against 60 pound Roxie. For now they seem to really like each other, we will see what happens down the road.
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Joe's Baptism and Roxie's new Friend, Polly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment