Sunday, December 16, 2007

Snow! Snow! Snow!


Here's some pictures from the storm we got last week. I think we're supposed to get another storm or 2 this week to help keep the ground covered. Mel and I went skiing today and had a lot of fun. You pretty much get the gondola to yourself for the most part and there are no lines to wait in. Laura's coming out here the first week or so of January, so we'll see if she braves the mountain and goes skiing...I have a feeling we'll probably just be sledding though!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was good seeing you guys at Christmas. We sure miss the snow this year, but it looks like you guys are really enjoying it. I don't think we'll be able to make it out in February, but maybe we'll be able to enjoy the summer Utah activities, at least with you Mel.

Dustin and Gina said...

WOW!! That is beautiful. I hope you guys had a great Christmas and start to the New Year.