Monday, October 1, 2007

Winter has Begun!

Well, I think winter is officially here in Utah. On Saturday, we had our second snow storm in a week. The first one just put a few inches up on top of the mountains, but on Saturday it snowed down here in the valley for about 6 or 7 hours. Today it's only 29 degrees (with the windchill). Hopefully this means we're gonna have a good winter with lots of snow...I don't think Melanie's as excited about that as I am though. We're headed up to Vancouver on Thursday and I run the marathon on Sunday. It should be interesting - I hurt my knee my first night home - Roxie was whining in the middle of the night and when I got up to take her out I ran my left knee straight into the edge of the door. Hopefully it's not going to be an issue, but we'll see. That's about it for us; I am back from my training in TX and after the marathon trip and visiting Thomas and Angie's clan up in Seattle we're not going anywhere for a while.

No comments: