
Jenna Kate Allen arrived at 11 o'clock pm on Tuesday night, August 25th. Melanie and I got to the hospital at 6:30 that morning, so it was a long day to say the least. Melanie did great and Jenna has been a great baby for us. She weighed 6lbs 13 oz and was 19 inches long.

As you can see from the pictures, she has a lot of hair - Mel is pretty excited about that since she can already put bows in her hair; I will let her post some of those pictures another day. Melanie's Mom and Dad (Nana and Pappy) were both able to be here and they are both very excited about being Grandparents. Jenna is the first grandbaby on the Smith side and the first girl on the Allen side. She is looking forward to meeting everyone soon.
3 comments:
She's adorable! Congrats!
She is so cute. Congratulations again.
Awww she is so stinkin cute! I can't wait for you to bring her by work so I can meet her in person. I hope everything went well:).She is beautiful. Hope to see you soon and enjoy being a new mommy. take lots of pictures!
Post a Comment