Friday, March 27, 2009

I am definitely not the writer in our house...but I am being FORCED. :) So bare with me as I try to figure out how to write.

Our lives have finally gotten back to normal, somewhat. I am now 17 weeks and 6 days pregnant. I am finally feeling more like myself and have my life back. I have my energy back and I am not puking anymore! Hallelujah! We went to the Dr on March 6th, and he said that he is 95% sure it is a boy. I guess we will see if he is right next time we go to the Dr on April 6th. We are really excited no matter what we have. Joe and I are trying to decide on a name. We have different thoughts on every name we come up with.

As for Joe...not much is going on. He just works, works, work. He is also excited about being done with his Master's Degree in October! WOOO HOOO!

3 comments:

JD and Ash said...

OH, mel you're too hard on yourself - I think you're a great writer! I enjoyed reading your blog and I already know you're having a boy!!!!

The Slonekers said...

Melanie! I don't know if I've told you yet, but congrats!! I can't wait to read all your fun pregnancy updates! Glad to hear you guys are doing well!

Unknown said...

Mel, We are waiting to hear updates and to see pregnancy pictures!!!!